Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Remember, YOU'RE the Creator!

I had a sort of revelation yesterday......I realized that I don't have to "put up" with everything in my life! I "remembered" that I am the creator of ALL of it, lock, stock and barrel.....the good, the bad and the ugly! Sounds obvious doesn't it, especially from someone who is a Law of Attraction teacher, huh?! Pretty humbling actually ;). I think that I was so busy trying to stop resisting what is, and feel good with what exists already, I forgot that I am the writer, the director and....... ALL the actors in MY movie! I literally forgot my power! So, since yesterday I've been saying to myself....."I get to have it MY WAY", and "I already put my order in, so it HAS to come", and lo and behold EVERYTHING went my way yesterday......and today too! Pretty cool this Law of Attraction stuff!

But the thing to remember is that we are creating ALL of it, not only the good but the "bad" too! And that's a GOOD thing, really! Because if you are not creating the bad things, as well as the good, then things can "happen" to you! And that, my friends is a very very uncomfortable feeling! I know, I had something "bad"(depending on the eyes you choose to look through) happen last week and what really sent me for a loop was the yuk feeling that I didn't "see it coming"!

I pride myself on the fact that I have this really great "reliable" intuition and this thing seemed to "hit" me out of the blue, well sort of....... Once it happened and I got my bearings again, I realized that I had seen it coming, yet I had tried to ignore it because I wasn't sure how to "head it off"! And that thought was actually very comforting because, as I said, the thought that "bad things" can just happen to you is very disempowering, is it not? So take credit for ALL of it, you ARE the creator of it all! AND.......you get to decide what it all MEANS too! In "reality" nothing is bad or.......good, in and of itself, only the MEANING YOU give it is bad.......or good! What do YOU CHOOSE? I know I CHOOSE good, and it IS good now! Ahhhh......everything ALWAYS works out for me! :)

I welcome ALL questions and comments! :)

No comments: